Saturday, May 16, 2009

Massive party!

Hey party people!
The party was awesome. Was you there? There was a problem though. There was so many chobots my internet browser crashed! So unfortunatly I only got four pictures. Now for how the party went...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We all met in shop street where all the teams were organised. 5 mins in we all decided to go to rope street.
Challenge 1: Tug of war. Three yellow team members and three violet team members got ready for an enormous tug of war! This went on for 2 mins!! Yellow won! (WOO!)
Challenge 2: Drawing on the wall. (Don't know how this was a challenge) We all went to the wall next. On the citizen wall it was hell! But on the agent wall it was a little calm. Nicely split down the middle. LOL!
Then my computer crashed so I don't know what happened next. Please comment to tell me what happened next.
Hope to see you at the next party.

1 comment:

Hiki said...

wow it was awesome =)))

Hiki