Monday, May 18, 2009

New updates!

Hey guys,
There were some new updates today!! It is awesome!
1. First thing you will notice is there is brand new music. Sort of James Bond style. James Bond is a famous movie spy over here in England.

2. Next thing is that there is names under your name now so it is easier to spot friends!
3. There is a new teleport at the park. I think it leads to a new game. Any citizens have a pic you could send me to show me what it is. Here is my e-mail address: mimorulzchobotsblog@googlemail.com 4. I think this is represents the new stage. Is it out yet or not. I can't seem to find it.
5. There is also a new kind of citizenship page. Look at that awesome mummy suit!
I think that is about it for the updates! Oh, one more tiny thing. You know when I posted that video the other day. Well I e-mail chobots again to ask how well my blog was getting on. They said it was awesome and added me to the blog list!!!
Woo hoo!

2 comments:

Loopy laugher said...

Dude don't forget the new citizen magic!

Mimorulz said...

Oh yeh sorry!